Market Risk Management - Rates & Treasury
- Apr 26, 2021
- ¥14M to ¥17M
- English: Intermediate/Business
A leading foreign investment bank is searching for an experienced professional to join its Market Risk team Roles/Responsibilities
- This is a good opportunity for an experienced trader or financial risk professional to join an experienced and international team in Tokyo supporting front office and providing broad market risk analysis for rates & treasury trading desks.
- This is an AVP or VP level position which would include developing, maintaining and improving risk frameworks, including system limits and triggers.
- Engaging in VaR and stress testing to gauge volatility and risk exposure, and assess model assumptions.
- They would also be engaging with risk & compliance colleagues to monitor programs are in line with regulations, and complete risk reporting.
About our client
- At least 5 years experience working in Tokyo within markets trading or market / credit / liquidity risk management.
- Good quantitative ability and technical skills (Excel / VBA is required).
- Someone with an interest in working in a fast paced working environment and able to interact with traders.
A top tier foreign bank with a long established profile in Japan. They offer good working flexibility (currently all work from home) and an international culture with broad internal mobility prospects, both in Japan and overseas.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.