Market Risk AVP-VP
- May 18, 2021
- English: Fluent
Be a part of a global well established investment bank as a market risk AVP-VP level Roles/Responsibilities
- Communicate and interact with various departments to provide risk advisory to senior management regarding positions and system issues. You will also be dealing with people with people in APAC region as well.
- Analyze risk and risk reports as well as daily and weekly stress testing.
- Review and provide daily market and risk commentaries.
- Review new products such as financial models.
Preferred skills About our client
- Previous experience in market risk. If you have an understanding of derivatives and financial models, this is a plus as well.
- Fluent level of English.
Our client is a well established investment bank in Japan with a global presence. This is a great opportunity to experience new cutting edge technology as well as step up your career within market risk. This position does require fluent level of English, so this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to utilize their English language ability. The team is diverse and international with a flexible working environment.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.