Manager of Client Development (MCD)
- Nov 16, 2021
- English: Intermediate/Business
A leading consulting firm is looking for a Manager of Client Development (MCD), accountable for developing clients and managing overall project performance. Roles/Responsibilities
- Planning and foreseeing project scale to achieve project impact.
- Developing client sources and initiating new projects.
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with key client leaders.
- Suggesting and supporting clients on business model and project valuation.
- Training and supervising team members on accomplishing objectives.
- Providing continuous in-depth knowledge to improve business growth.
- Experience as a business development specialist or account manager in a consulting firm, SIer, or IT related area.
- Upper-business Japanese and English fluency.
- Proven working record in selling professional services.
- Strong client sourcing and networking capability.
About our client
- Committed and result-driven with an enterprise mind-set.
- Ability to work under a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
A US-based consulting firm that develops cross industry projects and solutions for its clients worldwide. Also, a company with a global workforce and credible future career growth in multiple consulting areas.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.