- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 17 Oct 18
Legal Counsel within a top-tier financial institution, covering trust and banking, asset management and security businesses.
- Transaction Support - draft and negotiate trust agreements, outsourcing agreements and other documentation relating to the different business entities.
- Review new and existing regulations and add value to the business by anaysing how they impact the different product lines and provide commentary to senior managers.
- Work on ad-hoc projects to improve internal control.
- Advise the business and other areas of operations on any issues relating to legal and regulations.
- Legal experience, either within a financial institution or a law firm focused on financial services.
- Native Japanese.
- Experience with derivative documentation - ISDA, CSA, etc...
- Japanese qualified lawyer.
- Fluent English
About our client
A top-tier global financial institution, offering trust banking, asset management and security services to clients in Japan.