A global technology company is seeking a legal professional to join their growing operations team in Tokyo.
- A great opportunity to work within a major multinational enterprise that is investing in innovative technologies and processes to expand it's e-commerce and distribution services.
- As part of a specialised legal team, this person would be supporting the business as it engages in new developments relating to transportation, supply chain and logistics in Japan
- Responsibilities would include overseeing transactions, contract negotiation and handling regulatory communications.
- Also assisting with litigation and handling dispute inquiries, whilst coordinating with the business for new projects.
- At least 2-3 years PQE either in-house or at a law firm, with qualification in Japan, US, UK etc.
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese & English
- Strong motivation to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and work at the forefront of new transport technologies
About our client
They promote a diverse culture with a flat organisation and various company benefits and flexible working arrangements
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.