Japanese Speaking Chief Information Officer
- JPY 20 million - JPY 30 million
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- JAC International
- 14 Jan 18 2018-01-14
WE are looking for an executive that is interested in building the future of the new web in all aspects, from commerce and supply chain to identity and security. Applicants are expected to have some familiarity with blockchain / cryptocurrency technologies, though prior experience is NOT required.
- Leading a team of IT professionals to providing training and development
- Developing the application and infrastructure for the organization.
- Demand and capacity management, prioritization and execution of strategic IT initiatives and project initiatives within the organization.
- Ensuring focused structuring, planning and control of all projects and timely/proactive engagement of stakeholders on issues and risks.
- Ensuring that resource loading is a key strength while maintaining a balance of internal employees and external contractors.
- Ensuring business continuity in response to widespread events (i.e. cyber, natural disaster).
- Recruiting and developing human talent; development of a learning environment; demonstrating teamwork, respect and collaboration across the IT function.
- Bachelors’ Degree in computer science, information and technology, software engineering or a related field (Advanced degree preferred).
- Minimum of 15+ years of diversified Information Technology experience with at least 5+ years leading an IT function of an organization.
- Experienced in creating and executing commercial arrangements for products and/or services to provide value to customers.
- Experience in the adoption and use of an agile methodology and the transition from or co-existence with traditional system development life cycle methods and tools.
- Knowledge of financial and economic fundamentals, and business processes, systems and roles.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and writing skills required to represent the organization both internally and externally.
- Previous experience serving on industry organizations, associations and peer-level groups
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.