Japan Structured Product Wholesale Sales, Tokyo
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Asia Pacific Trading Solutions division having responsibilities on our Japan Solution Sales desk being one of the main sales individuals based in Tokyo representing our Japan Sales business in delivering focused and professional client servicing, supporting the commercial efforts of the group.
- Working closely with sales, trading, research teams covering a broad client base including institutions, asset managers, pension funds, corporates, hedge funds and high new worth clients.
- Responsibilities focusing on the full range of structured products, exotic derivatives, especially structured note products and the execution, along with providing trade ideas, including coordination across onshore and regional/global teams.
- Your analysis and provision of market and flow information to clients, along with selling our research capabilities and cross asset product range.
- Encouraging trading ideas accurately and interpreting them into high-quality execution for clients promptly and accurately.
- Growing the business focusing across products, clients, connectivity and having close collaboration with other businesses in the bank and across the world.
- 3 years’ plus of experience in Japan Structured Products sales, with hands on knowledge of the Japan market.
- Your strong sense of the local domestic market and your awareness across the asset classes.
- Your ability to quickly understand the client’s investment behavior and orientation.
- Effective writing and business documentation skills, with excellent communication plus interpersonal skills in English and Japanese being a required need given the market focus.
- A real dedication in improving, building and embracing change.
- Being a self-starter, highly motivated, a hardworking team collaborator, along with you loving working in a dynamic work environment.
- Given the strict Japan working visa requirements, ideally already having the right to work in Japan.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.