Internal Auditor - Vice President
- Oct 06, 2021
- ¥14M to ¥17M
- English: Fluent
A new opportunity at a top tier financial institution within the third line of defence for banking and securities Roles/Responsibilities
- This is a mid level position within an established Audit department, and will be focused on back office functions including Compliance, Legal, Finance and HR across corporate banking, investment banking and global markets business lines.
- Responsibilities would include planning and timely execution of audits for the Japan business together with local and regional colleagues.
- This would include engaging with stakeholders in different functions to conduct independent testing and risk-based audits of controls and processes.
- Utilising best judgement and critical thinking during analysis and line management interaction, and documenting / reporting quality findings to senior management and the audit committee to help improve group governance.
- Providing support and guidance to junior auditors in the team.
About our client
- 5+ years business audit experience
- Experience within investment banking, markets and/or corporate banking
- Fluent English & Japanese
A foreign bank with an international culture and environment, and offering good career stability, mobility and working flexibility
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.