Insurance Sales Specialist (ALM/Actuarial)
Job Description The Moody's Analytics sales team is organized to grow sales from the product offerings available in our product suite, which includes products and services of the Moody's Analytics organizations. The Insurance sales specialist will be charged with the development of business from the Japan territory and product, identify prospects in the sales process, and manage sales cycles. He/she will work closely with Product Strategy and other groups to create value for our clients through improved product quality and new product development. Typical activities breakdown is as follows:
- Answering to functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs
- Responding to sales related queries
- Performing presentations and demonstrations of the software solutions to prospects and clients
- Build and maintain use cases and demonstration setups of specific software modules
- Preparing and conducting product workshops and/or proof of concepts on clients/prospect sites
- Working closely with product management and marketing team
- Assist sales agents, distributors and partners during the sales process.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, IT, Engineering with experience in the Financial industry, Consulting or Risk Managment Software Implementation.
- At least 3-4 years relevant experience in a financial environment with either Insurance companies, Banks, software house, consulting firms or integrators.
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of information systems, Oracle, SQL and 3 tiers systems integration
- Functional skills in Finance - a generalist profile covering multiple areas in Insurance ALM, Insurance Risk Management.
- Highly organized with excellent, clear and compelling presentation skills
- Self learner with strong motivation and a developed sense of curiosity
- Able to inspire motivation and energy and coordinate deliverables across teams
- A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written Japanese and English
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.