A new opportunity to lead the business analytics and FP&A for the Global Markets business at a top foreign Investment Bank.
- Provide senior managers and business leaders with the Global Markets division with analytical insights to inform their decision making.
- Enable them to make strategic decisions around resource allocation, taking into account business performance and market forecasts.
- Analyze the performance of the business against the strategic plans and forecasts.
- Interpret financial and non-financial data to provide insights for senior management.
- Work on projects to improve analytical models and infrastructure and the service provided to the business.
- Partner closely with other functions within finance to ensure that the business has all available data and resources to inform decision making.
- Manage a junior member with the team, reporting into the Head of FP&A for Japan. The successful candidate will also be see as the likely successor for the Head of FP&A in the near future.
- Strong knowledge of financial analytics, either from a FP&A, Product Control, Financial Control or Treasury background.
- Deep understanding of global markets business.
- Strong communication skills in Japan to work with the business and English, to work with production staff overseas.
- Strong management skills and ambition to manage the FP&A Department in the future.
About our client
Leading Investment and Corporate Bank with an established business in Japan and Asia.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.