Foreign Exchange Operations Tokyo, Senior Associate 為替事務担当者
Who we are looking for
An individual who is energetic, collaborative, proactive and works well within a team. FX Operations Tokyo works closely with FX Sales Tokyo to support their business. As part of FX Operations Tokyo, your primary responsibilities include timely and accurate execution of FX confirmations, settlement and regulatory reporting.
主な担当業務は、FX約定確認•FX決済および正確かつ迅速な当局への報告等です。 Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM's number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients' portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Foreign Exchange Operations Tokyo you will
What we value
- Perform FX Back Office operations including FX Confirmations and settlements FX約定確認と決済を含む外為事務
- Assist with client inquiries 顧客からの照会対応
- Communicate with other State Street branches and affiliates via e-mail or telephone 主にEmailによる各支店とのコミュニケーション（VC•電話あり）
- Liaise with offshore teams regarding FX confirmations, CLS monitoring, account opening, trade reconciliations and investigations FX約定確認•CLSモニタリング•口座開設•リコンサイル•インベスティゲーションを担当するオフショアチームとの連携
- Perform Back Office Money Market confirmations and settlements with external and internal counterparties 内外の顧客とのマネーマーケット約定確認および決済
- Cash transfer operation using BOJ Net and other payment systems 日銀ネットを含む資金移動•送金の実行
- Nostro balance monitoring 円•外貨の資金繰り
- Prepare account opening request forms 口座開設•閉鎖事務
- Inputting entries for accounting purposes システム入力
- SWIFT payment messaging スイフト送信•伝票入力
- Prepare internal, regulatory, customer reports 月次当局報告を含む各種レポート作成、送信
- Brokerage settlement ブローカー決済
- Preparing and sending monthly FX reports to clients 顧客への月次残高レポート作成、送信
- Escalate issues to ensure appropriate course of action is being taken at all times 疑わしい取引などの適宜報告
- Adhere to operational procedures and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the departments responsibilities 外為事務手順および法令の遵守
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to work quickly, prioritize work efficiently and respond in timely manner 迅速性及び優先順位付けに優れ、期限までに対応できること
- High ethical standards 高い倫理感を持っていること
- English (Intermediary, writing and communication) 中級程度の英語能力があること（筆記、業務上必要な会話共に）
- Japanese (Fluent, writing and communication) 日本語が流暢であること （筆記、業務上必要な会話共に）
- Good team member 良いチームメンバーであること
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field preferred ビジネスもしくはファンナンス関連の学士が望ましい
- Relevant experience preferred 類似の業務経験があることが望ましい
- Basic knowledge of BOJ Net, SWIFT and FX Confirmations preferred 日銀ネット、SWIFT、FX Confirmationの基本的な知識があることが望ましい
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers