Great opportunity for operations talents to join the biggest and leading multinational investment bank and financial services company in Tokyo.
- Responsible for the settlement operations for fixed income and equity.
- Analyse and resolve post settlement activity.
- Supporting task with cash payment.
- Prepare payment and trade instructions - release to custodian banks.
- At least 2+ years in Fixed Income or Equity middle office or operations.
- Self motivated with positive working attitude.
- English and Japanese - Fluent in written and verbal communication.
- Equity or Fixed Income settlement background.
- Knowledge of cash management.
- Project management skill experience.
- Strong communication skill is important.
- Flexible personality - willing to take changes.
About our client
The client is one of the biggest multinational banks and financial services has offices in Tokyo. Very stable and strong in securities business.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.