Fixed Income Operations Associate
- Nov 17, 2021
- English: Fluent
A foreign Financial Service Institution is looking for a Fixed Income Operations Associate. Responsible for Middle Office Fixed Income Operations and overall process improvement. Roles/Responsibilities
- This role is ideal for an associate level candidate who is looking to take on more broad responsibilities and have more exposure to the business and management.
- Supporting sales related activities by overseeing confirmations and clients' queries.
- Proceeding trade settlement by ensuring payment procedure via Nostro system.
- Supporting trade process improvement in Operations to enhance overall system capabilities.
- Providing suggestive insights for digital and technological process development.
- Adaptable knowledge about Fixed Income Market Operations, either middle of back office.
- Local awareness on financial market trends and related industrial regulatory.
- Professional comprehension about Risk and Control methodology.
- Understanding of Financial Crime, AML, ISDA and SWIFT.
About our client
- Motivative in initiating new ways of work and engaging with technological methods.
- Analytical and resilient mind-sent to generate valuable results at work.
This is a well-known financial services institution that supports its clients with innovative financial products and solutions.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.