A bran new opportunity to work at a top Japanese financial technology company in a change and project management capacity.
- As the organisation grows it needs to develop robust governance, procedures and processes across the whole of operations, to ensure a high level of control and a superior level of customer services.
- Develop systems that are responsible for a wide range of operational processes, including fraud countermeasures, transaction monitoring, payment settlements and customer inquiries.
- Responsible for all areas of the project from initiation, to planning and budgeting, implementation and execution.
- Utilize the newest technologies, ensuring that the organisation remains at the forefront of technology innovations.
- Work closely with the end-users, including customers, to ensure that the project evolves as demands and expectations change.
- This role is perfect for a financial services professional who is looking to work in a more innovative and dynamic environment, and have an impact on a growth industry.
- Experience working in a project management environment, either as an end-user or project manager.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with little structure and supervision. Ability to identify business requirements, plan your work effectively and complete projects to a high standard within tight time-frames.
- Knowledge of payments/banking business.
About our client
Top Japanese fintech payments company, growing rapidly in Japan and looking for opportunities to expand globally.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.