Finance & Operations Officer, Japan
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
We are looking for an experienced Finance & Operations Officer for our Japan Branch: Finance - Responsible for local accounting, FSA and BOJ Regulatory Reporting and tax filing through tax consulting firm. Operations - Coordinate, supervise and liaise with Operations Back Office team at HO (in charge of Tokyo Branch Middle and Back Office) on day-to-day operational processes to ensure workflows are cleared timely
- Check automatic accounting generated by the system and maintain proper local accounting records.
- Local Regulatory Report ( daily/monthly/quarterly/yearly ) FSA & BOJ
- Calculation & Monitoring of regulatory ratios/limits
- Expenses payment
- Liaise with Tax Consultant firm for Corporate tax filing
- Maintain proper withholding tax booking
- Data reconciliation
- Coordinate, supervise and liaise with Operations Back Office team at HO to ascertain that all
Confirmation, settlement and booking of transactions are done correctly and timely.
- Liaise with HO HUB to retrieve required information on transactions to meet Local regulatory reporting ( (daily/monthly/quarterly/yearly )
- Help HO HUB to retrieve and follow Agent banks instructions and relationship.