The Finance Specialist will report to the Finance Manager based in the overseas Headquarters. The Finance Specialist will assist in any or all of the facets of Finance including but not limited to: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Budgeting and Forecasting, Expense Management, Cash Management, Taxes, Internal Audits, Cost Accounting etc
· Liaise with Japan Retail store team to reconcile the daily retail shop sales and payment received
· Bookkeeping, arrange payments and cash flow management and ensure proper job costing accounting, and ensure timely payment.
· Manage all local tax issues
· Establish relevant local standard operation procedures
· Prepare monthly / quarterly/ yearly financial statements and liaise with overseas Headquarter Finance team for financial reporting and inter-company transactions
· Any ad hoc projects/reports as assigned by the Management