Equity Settlements - Team Leader
- Nov 16, 2021
- English: Intermediate/Business
A new opportunity to manage a small equity settlements team at a small but growing global financial institution. Roles/Responsibilities
- This role will be suitable for a settlement professional who is keen to work at a small organization, with more broad tasks and responsibilities, good work/life balance. and good opportunities for progression.
- Responsible for settlement of Japanese equity, working closely with the exchange and clearing corporations to ensure trades are cleared effectively.
- Monitor offshore settlement completed by overseas colleagues and communicate with domestic clients.
- Complete stock borrowing where necessary.
- Support middle office team with trade booking and confirmation process when required.
- Support cash management and corporate actions.
- Complete regulatory reporting.
- Knowledge of equity operations.
- In depth understanding of Japanese equity market rules and regulations.
- Ability to manage a small team and work in a change environment.
- Equity Settlement experience.
About our client
- Fluent Japanese and business level English.
Mid-sized global investment bank with a small but growing operations in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.