Equity Settlement Team Lead
- Jul 20, 2021
- ¥11M to ¥14M
- English: Intermediate/Business
A unique opportunity to work at a small but growing investment bank in japan, managing a small equity settlements team Roles/Responsibilities
- Manage a small, specialist team, reporting into the head of middle office and responsible for Japanese equity settlement - both cash and derivatives.
- Monitor the clearing of all exchange traded equities, working closely with the clearing agents.
- Manage domestic settlements and monitor off-shore settlements, communicating closely with institutional clients.
- Complete stock borrowing for margin calls.
- Effectively manage the trade post execution, working closely with the middle office teams and ensuring the correct input into settlement systems.
- Manage corporate action requirements.
- Complete cash management.
- Strong equity experience, ideally within a settlement function.
- Prove computer skills and knowledge of settlement systems and requirements.
- In depth knowledge of japan market rules and regulations associated with equity sales & trading.
About our client
- Ability to manage a small team and work closely with senior management.
- Fluent Japanese and business-level English.
A small but established global investment bank within a growing business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.