Japanese Equity Research Analyst role at North American Investment Manager. Working directly with the Head of Research here in Tokyo, you will get the chance to make deep-dives into sectors of mutual choosing.
- Analyst will work within the Japanese Equity Research Department and be tasked to research/evaluate/recommend investment ideas
- Coverage of a wide-range of sectors: sector analysis, recommendation of the high conviction stocks within the
- Background experience in Japanese Equities is required
- Draw upon a wide array of information sources (Public filings, company literature, business publications, etc.) to suggest differentiated investment ideas and insights
- Attend conferences, tours, and company visits - provide concise feedback to the team
- Experience in securities analysis (either buy- or sell-side) required;
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3+ years of experience
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Strong analytical and written communications skills.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working, personable with strong communication skills.
- Capable of working independently, yet as part of a team.