- Jul 20, 2021
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Fluent
A new opportunity to join one of the biggest global investment bank. Roles/Responsibilities
- The team provide operational support throughout the lifecycle of a Corporate Advisory or Financing Deal.
- Coordinate syndicate operations activity for the Japan Equity and Equity Linked Capital Markets business.
- Support IBD banker closely by preparing deal executions, including deal structuring and coordination of multiple stakeholders and settlement advisory for new deals.
- Ensure all the figures and allocation are correct before settlement due dates.
- Submit information to local authorities - BOJ, JSDA, TSE etc.
About our client
- Work experience from financial institutions.
- General understanding of basic capital markets functions.
- Native Japanese level of speaking.
The client is top tire global bank.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.