- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan Tokyo Tokyo-to JP
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
This global insurance company is seeking a senior developer well versed with API's to bolster their current capabilities.
- Be held responsible for API and integration platforms for the business, including architecture and development using internal and vendor resources, as well as hands on development.
- Understand the technology architecture from top to bottom in the firm, and propose solutions and designs.
- Provide leadership to junior development staff on best-practice for building API platforms and gateways.
- Work closely with senior leadership teams and other development teams onshore and off to build excellent services.
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
- Proficiency in English and Japanese to communicate internally.
- 5+ years building high tech solutions in the enterprise space.
- Thorough knowledge of the latest API specifications and platforms and experience applying these in the insurance industry would be an advantage in this role.
- Outgoing and personable, able to hit the ground running and forge excellent working relationships quickly.
About our client
A foreign insurance firm with a strong, niche business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.