Data Scientist & Analyst
- May 06, 2021
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Intermediate/Business
Top fintech company looking for experienced data scientist to support the business's rapid growth Roles/Responsibilities
- Operate as an internal consultant to identify and design business solutions in collaboration with the company's stakeholders.
- Share and understand both the stakeholder's business perspective and the product user perspective.
- Provide a solution via user behaviour data to enhance the marketing and the user experience.
- Work with the stakeholders to establish the method of measuring business performances and provide reports on such performances.
- Cooperate with the risk analytics division members to identify and analyse other business aspects that directly impact the product user experience.
Preferred skills Personal Attributes
- 5+ years of work experience in a data related position (data science, data engineer, data analysis, business intelligence)
- Experience working with cloud services such as AWS, Azure, Google
- Language: Japanese and English - both languages full professional proficiency or above
About our client
- Collaborative individual with the keen eye for analysing data
- Strong integrity and sense of responsibility
The company is a fintech industry leader that revolutionized financial transactions in Japan. The team is responsible for the company's core service software development strategy to provide integrated consumer solutions. The company looks to further its financial solution market towards new user experiences and new user cases.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.