- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 16 Nov 18
An opportunity to work at an exciting digital technology center with intelligent, experienced data scientists!
- Collect and process large sets of data from variety of sources including social media, news, documents, financial data platforms, etc.
- Produce analysis and build models with structured data. Implement algorithms using statistical/mathematical methods and tools.
- Implement NLP (Natural Language Processing) to retrieve unstructured data.
- Perform technical analysis to solve various business problems and generate insightful trends.
- Collaborate with technical and design teams on various projects.
- 2+ years of experience in data science / analysis, data mining, machine learining, and/or natural language processing.
- Proficiency in analysis tools/languages (R, SAS) and programming languages (Java, Scala, Python).
- Familiarity with Linux environment.
- Master's or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other related discipline.
About our client
A newly-born digital technology center with very international members. Please get in touch for further details!
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.