Data Analytics - Risk Management
- Sep 15, 2021
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Fluent
A global financial institution specialising in consumer and corporate services is searching for a risk / data analyst in Tokyo Roles/Responsibilities
- Our client is a highly established financial services business and this is an opportunity within their B2C risk management department.
- It's an international English speaking team focused on providing data driven risk analysis which helps to uncover local business opportunities, often using new data sources, and tracking performance outcomes to ensure risk policies and models are performing sufficiently.
- The responsibilities include creating risk strategies & solutions, monitoring and testing models and portfolios, running analytics and risk assessments.
- The team also works closely with the other risk, sales and operations teams.
About our client
- 1-3+ years experience in a technical Risk Management or Data Analytics / Data Science role
- Experience with programming languages i.e. SQL / SAS / Python / R / C / C++
- Good business awareness and communication skills
A major foreign financial business with a very strong profile in Japan. They have international environment and offer good working benefits and flexibility.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.