Credit Rating Intern (6-month contract)
- Assists with the delivery of various ratings projects through such tasks as gathering and collating data, preparation of data series and creative charting
- Works on various analytical and statistical assignments including preparing financial spreadsheets and undertaking financial modelling, which leads to first drafts of analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information
- Responsible for drafting meeting minutes as required, tags and prepares items for follow-up and proactively coordinates internally for resolution of outstanding issues. Schedules follow-up meetings and tracks completeness
- Attends project and other relevant meetings as an observer
- Monitors relevant news and appropriately flags relevant items / developments
- Proactively completes administrative tasks such as but not limited to preparation of materials for project meetings, other internal and/or external meetings
- Japanese translation and review translation of English reports
- Bachelor's degree / MBA student. Ideally has started or completed CFA Level 1
- Good accounting background (e.g., coursework and / or relevant work experience in accounting)
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Bloomberg
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Fluent in Japanese and English
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.