Consultant - Project Management & Field Services
About the Role
In this role, you will be the subject matter expert for financial services domains including Payments & Cash Management, Treasury Management, Trade Finance, Securities, etc., as well as SWIFT products such as gpi,our Financial Crime Compliance solution suite and Cloud offerings. You will be instrumental in raising the level of business and financial services operations knowledge and capabilities of the APAC Professional Services organization. Responsibilities:
- Lead/co-lead overall project structure, timeline and deliverables within agreed scope, timeline and budget
- Ownership of quality with regards to project planning and execution
- Monitor and manage project risks, dependencies and resolving related conflicts.
- Lead/co-lead regular interactions with project stakeholders to ensure all stakeholders are up to date on delivery status, issues and risks, both internally and externally
- Maintain client relationships and build client satisfaction with designated customers by performing regular health checks and providing recommendations for improvement
- Resolve and report on customer queries and problems of medium to large complexity. Troubleshoot and quickly diagnose complex problems in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA)/ key performance indicators and propose measures to prevent recurrence
- Provide support on all technical problems within own area of expertise, through the provision of telephone or online support. Work with the customer/vendor/partners to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining ownership of a case, by resolving it individually or escalating it - in accordance with the SLA
- Continuously improve the SWIFT internal tooling for packaging and version control
- Develop and monitor project financials
- Comply with internal quality assurance, reporting and administration processes in line with SWIFT's project management methodology
- Some after office hours and/or weekend duty may be required.
What we offer
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with preferably experience in vendor/consultancy firms with banking exposure in the payments field.. Exposure to SWIFT business is an asset
- Excellent communication in written/spoken English and Japanese. Coordination and planning skills required.
- Proven experience in customer facing activities
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-driven and autonomous, able to work in flexible environment by self-managing
- Experience working in multi-cultural environment and with remote teams an asset
- Good understanding of Linux, Unix(AIX, Solaris) ,Windows, and Java technology
- Knowledge of protocols and technology standards: namely in network, database, security
- Team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment, seek help when required and provide help when being requested by customer of colleagues
- Offer flexibility and willingness to travel (1-2 International trips and 5-10 domestic per year)
- Be able to work under pressure at customer location
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Consultant
Competitive salary, can do environment and strong high performing environment Company & department description
SWIFT is a global member-owned cooperative and the world's leading provider of secure financial messaging, standards and product & services to over 11,000 banking and securities organization in 215 countries and territories. Headquartered in Belgium, SWIFT brings financial community together - at global, regional and local levels - to shape market practice, define standards and debate issues of mutual interest or concern.