Compliance, Risk Governance, Analyst, Tokyo
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Global Compliance Employee Services, Analyst
Global Compliance Employee Services is responsible for handling various firmwide Compliance matters, mainly related to employees, such as processing employees' registration, advising on personal trading, private investments & outside activities, preparing documents for various regulatory inquiries and inspection as well as implementing various global / firmwide Compliance initiatives. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The individual will work closely with other divisions and global counterparts to implement and improve work flows and identify and escalate reputational and regulatory risks.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Process employee registration applications
- Discuss various employee registration related matters with global teams
- Coordinate and deliver Compliance orientation to new hires
- Provide inputs to global Compliance teams on Japan employees related matters (e.g. personal trading, private investment and outside activities)
- Assist in regulatory inspection by preparing various required documents
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Ability to handle multi-tasks
- Ability to process accurately and timely
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Inter-personal skills and organizational skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.