Are you a talented compliance professional? Do you have prior consulting or banking experience? As a compliance consultant, you`ll be on the front lines with international clients servicing their regulatory needs.
Career-making job opportunity for a compliance professional with a diversified legal background.
About the company
A global consulting firm with headquarters in the USA.
As a compliance consultant, you will be at the front of client needs within financial services for framework development.
- Assist in developing new and existing compliance frameworks
- Advise clients on FSA communication improvement
- Create training manuals for compliance managers
- Ad hoc compliance needs for clients
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Industry exposure and a large client portfolio
- 3-8 years of in-house or consulting compliance experience (length will determine title)
- Experience in retail banking, insurance, or securities compliance in Japan
- Native level Japanese, business level English
- Degree in Law, Economics, Finance, or Business
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.apac.huxley.com/en