Collateral Management - AVP
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Looking for a candidate who can manage a small collateral management team within a top international bank in Japan.
- Reporting into the Head of Client Management, manage a small team of three people covering all collateral management responsibilities for the security business in Japan.
- Manage the margin process, covering all business lines including listed, OTC and non-cleared.
- Forge a strong relationship with the business, operations and valuations teams, to ensure the bank is in line with requirements and clients receive a high quality of service, setting us apart from our competitors.
- Enhance and reinforce to the collateral management infrastructure, staying abreast of current regulations and industry requirements.
- Perfect for a strong Associate/AVP level candidate who wants to step up in their career and get exposure to a critical area of operations.
- Knowledge of OTC products and valuation/collateral procedures. Good understanding of post trade requirements.
- Although team management experience is not necessarily required, the personality and potential to manage a team is essential.
[About our client]
A top tier international investment bank with a strong presence in Japan.