Client Success Manager, FX
- Sep 14, 2021
- English: Intermediate/Business
Leading financial data solutions provider searching for Client Success Manager Roles/Responsibilities
- Specializing in Electronic Trading services, build a deep understanding of clients' business, their structure, and needs.
- Drive engagement through meetings, product demonstrations, and follow-up with users regularly.
- Develop further contact network within accounts, building and nurturing relationships with decision-makers across divisions and teams.
- Ensure that existing clients are getting the maximum value of company services and products.
- Accurately maintain CRM database with prospect interactions and company information.
- Advise clients on how to effectively use the services for their needs.
About our client
- Outgoing and not afraid to talk to clients. Previous experience in a client-facing role a plus.
- Basic understanding of the financial industry or the willingness to learn.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Globally leading multi-hybrid financial solutions provider
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.