Client Success Analyst
What's in it for you:
We are currently looking for an entry-level Client Success Analyst to support the Capital Markets products offered by Ipreo by IHS Markit. In this role, you will gain an overall understanding of our business involving, but not limited to, building & maintaining relationships, data research, client training & demonstration, and troubleshooting user related issues.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn & grow in a role supporting companies within the Global Capital Markets Industry & the various solutions required for their software needs. What you'll work on:
What we look for:
- Provide first-tier support on a wide cross-section of Capital Markets-based applications
- Build & Maintain strong customer relationships and provide outstanding client service
- Provide clients, both internal and external, with timely assistance via telephone, email and in person
- Onsite deal coverage including training and support
- Conduct client training sessions and product demonstrations
- Liaise with product teams regarding forthcoming enhancements and solicit feedback from clients to ensure seamless support
- Keep abreast of market & regulatory changes that may impact services provided to clients, as well as commercial developments within the market which may relate to services the group could be extended to cover
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related work experience
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Japanese
- Experience working/living in an international working environment
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Must possess a strong knowledge of Internet applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone presence; must be able to deal with others in a pleasant manner and work under varying degrees of pressure and time constraints
- Ability to understand the business and technical needs of the client as well as troubleshoot or resolve client issues
- Great listening skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Personal initiative and ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work independently while still interacting within an integrated team structure
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.