Client Onboarding - PB BPS
- Be the single point of contact / case manager for Front Office, on new client onboarding requests.
- Provide pre-onboarding advisory and client meeting preparation support to Front Office.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to provide advice to Front Office and the team related to account opening including customer profile, KYC, client due diligence, documentation requirements and data maintenance to minimize error / rejection rates and ensure effective client onboarding processing.
- Assess and ensure the relevance and completeness of KYC information supplied by Front Office and able to perform appropriate due diligence checks and information searches various public sources to comply with bank standards of client onboarding.
- Support Front Office in client meetings, where required.
- Perform an independent initial review of client account documentation for different account types, to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and bank policies.
- Support Front Office in Relationship Onboarding submissions and activities including data capture, background screening and name searches.
- Follow up with relevant stakeholders and workflow actors for escalated or prioritized cases.
- Participate in change-the-bank activities & projects in view of Private Bank's strategic objectives and vision.
- Drive and deliver continuous process improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience in account documentation, KYC and regulatory requirements for client onboarding process.
- Experience in Client Identification (CID) and/or Client facing roles in a Private Bank will be advantageous.
- Good understanding of account documentation requirements and familiar with due diligence and local AML requirements.
- Team player, understands the importance of collaboration and is committed to service delivery excellence.
- Excellent communication skills, confident corresponding with Front Office stakeholders and efficient solutions provider.
- Excellent attention to detail & controls, and can grasp new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Ability to work under pressure, cope with change and yet execute in a precise and timely fashion.
- University graduate with business or finance degree is preferred
- Competent in MS Office tools, particularly MS Excel
- Good command of English and Japanese to support the Japan market in Tokyo
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application