Chief Operations Officer
- Oct 13, 2021
- ¥20M +
- English: Fluent
A new opportunity to work closely with the country manager of an established investment bank in Japan, managing infrastructure and contributing to strategic decision making. Roles/Responsibilities
- Provide support to the country manager in Japan, managing the different infrastructure functions including operations, technology, admin, project management, and corporate real estate.
- Take a leading role in strategic decision-making, committee meetings, new product approvals, and regional/global leadership forums.
- Work closely with the Head of Compliance and Risk to manage regulatory engagements and ensure the continued success of the business in Japan.
- Oversee projects and initiatives to improve infrastructure and processes, implement regulatory changes and offer new products or services to clients.
- Provide mentoring and support to the different infrastructure teams.
About our client
- Strong background within Investment Banking with knowledge of front to back and experience working within diverse functions or roles.
- Candidates from a business management, operations, finance or project management background would be suitable.
- Strong communication skills in English with knowledge of the business in Japan to manage relationships with global and local partners.
A small to a medium-sized global investment bank in Japan with a growing business.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.