Central Compliance Officer
- Jul 19, 2021
- English: Intermediate/Business
A global financial services and technology business is seeking a compliance analyst to join their diverse and growing Tokyo operations Roles/Responsibilities
- Our client is a public company specialising in innovative merchant services for digital payments, including advanced hardware and software solutions. They have expanded globally and have been developing their Japan business for over 5 years now, with a growing portfolio of client accounts.
- As they continue to scale their operations in Tokyo they are also seeking to strengthen their Compliance team.
- This is a mid-level role for an individual to support the Head of Compliance, and contribute to developing and updating policy and procedures in line with regulatory and internal compliance obligations.
- Responsibilities would include analysing the regulatory landscape and coordinating with external authorities, as well as implementing global frameworks in Japan and engaging in regional initiatives.
- Also assisting with training sales and operations teams on compliance requirements, including code of ethics and conduct.
- Additionally this person would help provide oversight to junior team members covering operational tasks, such as payment monitoring and KYC/CDD.
About our client
- At least 3 years Compliance experience within financial services (banking, insurance, payments, remittance, card services etc.) or professional services / consultancy
- Good verbal & written skills in English & Japanese
- An interest in digital payments and financial technology
They provide an international and dynamic environment, embracing the flexibilities and flat style of modern tech with the professional and customer-centric ethos of financial services. They have full remote working at present, and also have a generous compensation and rewards scheme
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.