· Analyze potential security incidents to determine impact/scope of the incident, leading the team through complex analysis and incident response activities.
· Follow and help create Incident Response procedures to perform preliminary log collection and incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident, containing the threat, and building protections against future infections.
· Interface and drive response/project work forwards with technical personnel and other teams in the ISO as well as the larger organization as required.
· Conduct network, endpoint, and log analysis by utilizing various consoles on a regular basis (e.g., SIEM, IPS, firewall, EDR, Advanced malware detection etc.).
We are looking for someone...
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science, or a related discipline; OR 4 years equivalent direct work-related experience in lieu of a degree
· Experience (5+ yrs.) in a corporate IT environment in addition to a degree
· 3+ years working in Cyber Security Operations, preferably 2+ years working in the higher tiers of SOC.
· IT Security certifications (e.g., Security+, GSEC, GCIH, GMON, GCTI, GNFA, GCWN, GREM, OSCP, other advanced cyber security certifications, etc.).
· Knowledge of Splunk (ES & Phantom) / Splunk certifications a huge plus. Exposure to/knowledge of other SIEM/SOAR tooling a plus.
· Demonstrated previous systems, cloud, endpoint, networking, server, deep knowledge. Administration of said tools/systems a plus.
· Business level of Japanese and English is a must. (For Japanese, business level in reading and writing is a must) Fluent in Japanese or English is preferred. Work experience with Japan is very much preferred.
・complete five-day workweek system (No extra work on weekends)
・No extra work after work hours (9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
We are Hays, the leading global experts in qualified, professional and skilled recruitment. The 11,000 people we employ around the world partner with clients and candidates to power the world of work.
Every day our expert consultants help thousands of candidates find their next role, and they also help clients reshape workforces and deal with talent shortages. Last year we placed 77,000 people in permanent jobs and 244,000 people into temporary roles.