Business Development Director
- ~ 15M base + Bonus / Incentives
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Talisman Corporation
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Do you have fluency in both japanese and english? Are you a Business development manager or director in software solutions or payment systems with experience in managing small to large teams? Are it age of 50 or below? This is the right opportunity for you!
Business Development Director - Tokyo
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- You are a sales professional with proven track record of new business solution selling
- Ideally with industrial experience in Payment systems, finance systems, or similar industry such as software solutions or technology.
- Strong analytical skills and methodological way of working
- Excellent communication skills (being concise and direct)
- Able to identify and influence key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Fluency in Japanese and English.
- Experience leading and managing sales / business development team
- Sold business solution into international corporates
Why is our Business Development Director the next step for you?
Our Business Development team in Tokyo is looking for a Director to leading a small dynamic team Business Development Managers.
The eCommerce division is booming. As experts in what we do, we operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for global eCommerce growth – Digital Content, Global Retail, Airlines, Regulated Gambling and Travel – and in doing so we are privileged to partner with many of the world’s most dynamic organisations. Our strategic aim is to drive differentiated value for our customers by increasing their profitability and hence our company's share of market. To achieve this we aim to reach more customers in more markets, in local language and with local payment options.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
Your team will be targeting new corporate clients in the APAC region, operating in verticals such as Travel / Airlines, Retail, and Digital Content industry. You will set out the strategy within your vertical and devise an appropriate plan of action to engage with the market. You will provide hands-on support to your team, enthuse and motivate them to smash the targets you’ve set out. The teams’ role is strategic, engaging with senior stakeholders and is focused on delivering leading solutions to our customers that provide maximum value. Therefore the sales processes can be complex at times with long sales cycles.