- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
Associate Analyst, Corporate Finance
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo-to, JapanThe Associate Analyst role within Corporate Finance is primarily responsible providing support to Senior Analysts to facilitate the monitoring of existing ratings and the assignment of new ratings for rated issuers.
- Monitor Issuers for any developments that may impact ratings and prepare
- Undertaking fundamental research to support Senior Analysts in the rating process
- Preparing financial spreadsheets and undertaking financial modeling
- Producing analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information for analysts
- Contributing to the writing of in-depth reports and publications
- Preparing materials for speeches, conferences and briefings
- Undertake special projects
- Attending issuer meetings
If you are Results focused with strong attention to detail, have sound judgment, are outgoing and efficient and present yourself professionally, we are looking for you!
- Minimum undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree). Ideally has started or completed CFA Level 1
- Good accounting background (e.g., coursework and / or relevant work experience in accounting
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
- May have some experience in a relevant field (preferred but not necessary)
- Japanese language skill is essential, Fluent in English.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.