See job description for details
About the Company:
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services Firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture
Description of Role:
· Support Investment Banking Division on all aspects of administration duties including but not limited to coordination of meetings & travel arrangements; preparation of marketing materials; preparation of expense reports; liaison with clients on administration matters; conference and event administration.
· Support 6-8 bankers (officer, associate, analyst - numbers and levels of bankers subject to change) Description of Requirements:
· Articulate an effective communication and must be self-starer
· Ability to work under pressure and good attention to details
· Good organizational skills and able to follow up outstanding items as necessary
· Ability to deal with last minute changes effectively
· Maintain confidentiality on all aspects of workload
· Team player
· English - Intermediate level of reading/writing/speaking is preferable
· Japanese- Native Level Qualifications: Equal Opportunity Statement:
Morgan Stanley’s goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. Consequently, our recruiting efforts reflect our desire to attract and retain the best and brightest from all talent pools. We want to be the first choice for prospective employees.
It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).