- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley - Tokyo
- 15 Oct 18
Senior accounting position in top-selling chemical company
- Maintain the General Ledger and input timely
- Ensure the AR, AP and Inventory Ledger reconciles with General Ledger
- Provide quality closing and analysis on a timely basis
- Coordinate with External Auditors and submit governance reports timely and accurately
- Support FA Controller for budgeting and forecasting
- Monitor the foreign currency exposure and ensure strict compliance with corporate FX hedging policy
- Forecast cash flow and manage payment per cash payment plan
- Solid experience with at least 5 years in Accounting and Finance
- Good knowledge of both J-GAAP and US-GAAP
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Bachelor of Accounting or equivalent; CPTA, CPA, MBA, Certified SME Management Consultant is welcome
- High standards such as integrity, ethics, details, positive attitude etc.
- Ability to prioritize and standardize, willing to seek input/feedbacks and willing to engage and accept responsibility
- Excellent people skills with respect of diversity
About our client
Our client is a large distributor of chemicals and ingredients. They have been in business for over 100 years.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.