- Nov 22, 2021
- English: Fluent
A role as Account Manager in a major consultancy firm. You will play a key role in expanding customer scale in non-FS sectors to ensure a continuous account growth. Roles/Responsibilities
- Connecting with main stakeholders and jointly working with executive heads to maintain strong relationships.
- Overseeing customer accounts by foreseeing sales growth and preparing sales reports.
- Engaging with internal business functions to meet client requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Leading business and ensuring contracts and agreements are signed properly.
- Closely working with cross-industry teams to deliver valuable solutions to customers.
- Assisting internal leaders to identify new business chances and to generate new clients.
- Experience of working as Account Manager or as related roles in Japan.
- Fluent Japanese and English language proficiency are required.
- Experience in using CRM software and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in SAP or DX are preferable.
About our client
- Detail-oriented and sharp in multi-tasking.
- Clear listening and presentation skills.
A company with a strong presence in the consultancy industry. Also, a professional working place where talents are well-valued and a growing career to expect.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.