AVP Financial Controller
- Jul 19, 2021
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Intermediate/Business
A new exciting opportunity at an international investment bank. Roles/Responsibilities
- The financial control team is responsible for all the books and record for the whole business in the bank.
- Ensure the production and review of local Japanese regulatory financial returns.
- JGAAP Reporting: Annual/Monthly Report to JFSA, BOJ and other regulators.
- Calculation of corporate tax, IFRS tax reporting, support on corporate tax and consumption tax filling.
- Oversight of deliverables prepared by offshore function.
Preferred skills About our client
- Financial control experience from FS industry or consulting firms
- Japanese native equivalent
The client is amongst the top banks in the industry
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.