Client Reporting, Officer/Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
The team leader and expert level day to day processor role for the Fund Administration Department 1.
This role will handle approver tasks on day to day business as a team leader. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
Client Reporting, Senior Associate you will
What we value
- Assign work and supervise the flow of daily operations and be the subject matter expert for process;
- Audit all deliverables, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of deliverables;
- Be accountable for all the assigned tasks, resolve complex issues and escalate as needed acting with a sense of urgency to meet required deliverables;
- Update and maintain procedures for all tasks/activities and work with the Manager to ensure all corporate compliance, risk policies and SOP's are adhered to by the team;
- Build a collaborative relationship with inter-departmental contacts and achieve business goals.
- Assist First Line Manager in making enhancements to the daily operating model;
- Coordinate On-The-Job training for staff members and assist the Manager with staff development and succession planning.
- Act and dress professionally, instill a professional attitude at all times in the team.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Highly numerate
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet tight deadline
- Good analytical skills
- Ability of effective communication in both English & Japanese, both verbally and in writing.
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3+ years experience in financial services, fund accounting and/or a back-office operations environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers