Project Manager IT Implementation
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, withGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Group leading Life and Non-Life insurer with global Asset Management
IT Delivery has the responsibility to optimize the Group’s IT Delivery, and provide IT development services for the Group Head Office functions.
Support the Team Lead of GCFO Area Support/Head of IT Delivery in all aspects of his area of responsibility with specific focus on the following:
- Define scope, key objectives, benefits and risks for each project;
- Capture key business requirements and manage stakeholders across the project team and Business;
- Draft project governance material, drive meetings and communicate effectively project status update;
- Identify and track issues and risks; supporting their mitigation and resolution as required;
- Manage the post-implementation review and closure process.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- University Degree in information technology, computer science, economics or equivalent
- Demonstrable knowledge of Insurance industry would be beneficial
- Proven ability to manage project timelines, milestones and any risks or issues arising during all phases of the project lifecycle;
- Strong delivery focus backed with good management, leadership, interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate ownership and accountability for project deliverables;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver to a high standard in a demanding change environment;
- Ability to challenge status quo and support challenge with logical rationale
- 4-5 years’ experience in the role;
- Strong Team player
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Track record in managing implementation of complex multinational group projects
- Accounting/Treasury/CFO area know how
- Good communication skills in Italian and English
- High ethical standards and a passion for delivery of high level support to end users
- Attitude towards building long term relationships with internal stakeholders
- “Balanced, reliable, learning ability and teamwork orientation, capable at working under pressure, reserved, proactive, persistent
- International mindset and interested in foreign cultures
- Additional foreign language is a plus