Cash Refund Desk Staff
- Sanremo, Liguria, Italy
- Permanent, Full time
- Planet Payment
- 14 Mar 19
Title : Cash Refund Desk Officer Location : Italy, Sanremo Reporting to: Refund Manager Italy
Founded in Ireland in 1985, Planet (formally Fintrax) is one of the world’s leading Tax Free Shopping (‘TFS’), Dynamic Currency Conversion (‘DCC’), Credit Card Processing and point of sale technology companies providing international shoppers, merchants, partner banks and acquirers with easy, fast and reliable service. Planet operates in 57 countries, serving 300,000 merchants directly and through over 100 acquiring banks. It handles over €15billion in payments annually.
The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, and particularly since 2010, has experienced exceptional growth. In December 2017, it purchased the number three player in the currency conversion and related payments markets and is now the number one player worldwide in these markets. Today, the Payments business accounts for 40% of Group revenues, and Planet has leading market positions as well as a strong business model, underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel and increasing luxury consumption. It has also recently become an acquirer in its own right for both Visa and Mastercard processing.
This growth is set to continue, with ambitious plans to double the business in three years delivering market share expansion in a growing market.
Offers refund services to tourists as well as 1st level support during refund processes, delivering a consistent and professional service in line with the current policies and procedures.
1. Provides the tourist with full and high- standard support during the refund transactions, customized on requirements and case.
2. Explains the procedures, being sure that all rights and obligations are completely understand.
3. Maintains the customer experience at a high level as an important step of the customer journey.
4. Communicates with the main office and other departments in matters of daily business.
5. Undertakes any general administrative task as assigned by the refund manager.
The ideal candidate:
- 3- 5 years working experience in a comparable position (finance industry)
- Experience in cash handling and relevant procedures
- Ability to work in customer- facing roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, team player and hands on mentality
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Chinese, Russian are mostly welcomed.