GSS provides shared services to the Group companies, with Head Office in Italy and branches in 5 European countries, a total staff of about 1.000 people. The Platform Security Unit is in charge to implement and operate the security solutions dedicated to protect theGSS provides shared services to the Group companies, with Head Office in Italy and branches in 5 European countries, a total staff of about 1.000 people.
The Platform Security Unit is in charge to implement and operate the security solutions dedicated to protect the End-Points managed by Generali Shared Services (GSS) in compliance with the standards of the Group.
The Security Expert ensures the proper operation of the infrastructures under his responsibility, its evolution to keep it up-to-date and the reporting on it.
He develops expertise in at least 1 of the technologies in charge of the unit and is also able to manage all the other ones.
He may steer technical projects directly tied to the infrastructure managed by the Unit.
- All technologies:
- Operates on a daily basis the infrastructure making sure of its availability.
- Manage software upgrades.
- Follow the product lifecycle in terms of updates and features improvement.
- Participate to the architecture evolution and its integration into the Security ecosystem.
- Ensure the proper coverage of all end-points.
- Manage malware infections and report them to CERT.
- Follow in a proactive mode the threats and implement counter measures.
- Public Key Infrastructure and Certificate Management
- Manage the public and private PKI.
- Deliver public or private digital certificates to the requester in accordance with the internal regulations.
- Ensure a proper level of cryptography strength.
- Renew certificates in order to avoid any service disruption.
- Foster automation of generation and deployment of the digital certificates.
- Degree in Computer Science or IT Security;
- At least 5 years of experience in the Security Operation area;
- Intermediate English (at least CEFR B2, written/spoken);
- Experience in managing Anti-malware solutions (ideally McAfee);
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Windows OS;
- Good knowledge on malwares behavior;
- Knowledge on IPS, especially in relation with anti-malware appreciated;
- Knowledge on following technologies appreciated:
- MDM (Mobile Device Management)
- FAM (File Activity Monitoring)
- DAM (Database Directory Monitoring)
- Basic knowledge on public key cryptography;
- Microsoft Office suite usage (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Basic understanding of global IT infrastructure (network, systems);
- Communication and interpersonal relations skills in an international environment.