Technical Lead Mobile and Web
Generali Group is one of the most significant players in the global insurance and financial products market. The Group is leader in Italy and Assicurazioni Generali, founded in 1831 in Trieste, is the Group's Parent and principal operating Company. The mission of the Group Data
Generali Group is one of the most significant players in the global insurance and financial products market. The Group is leader in Italy and Assicurazioni Generali, founded in 1831 in Trieste, is the Group's Parent and principal operating Company.The mission of the Group Data & Digital IT structure is to:
- define the Group data & digital IT strategy and coordinate the transformation roadmap supporting the Business Units
- develop digital capabilities within the Group to quickly spread new and established best practices,
- define the approach to digital IT transformation, and ensure the development of digital innovations,
- drive the consolidation of Group platforms to provide innovative services and enable strategic synergies.
To support this mission, the responsibility of the Digital Channels unit is the following:
- Definition of Group digital vision and transformation roadmap.
- Development of Group digital capabilities to quickly spread new and established best practices, also in partnership with 3rd party software providers.
- Creation of innovative and simpler products and services enabled on digital channels (mobile-first approach) to offer a seamless and Omni channel experience to customers and distributors with the aim at increasing digital interactions and engagement
The Mobile Hub program is one of our main group lead strategic initiatives. On IT side, we designed and developed a group wide mobile architecture, based on state of the art architectural capabilities and services leveraging Ionic 3 and Angular 4 hybrid technologies.
All assets are available in the Generali Global Repository, which acts as an internal marketplace for software assets.
The responsibility of the successful candidate will be to:
- Maintain and evolve the common mobile architecture to provide state of the art capabilities to support our Business Units
- Ensure the state of the art technical design and solution of capabilities that are developed under the Head Office responsibility
- Support the onboarding of new Business Units to leverage on our group wide architecture/assets
- Support our Business Units during their development of technical solutions
- Create new ideas of digital services based on IT Trends
- Leveraging own technological skills to strengthen the digital capabilities of Generali
- Work closely together with Business / Marketing colleagues to consult them regarding technological trends and possible solutions to achieve business goals
- Manage the collaboration with external provider supporting Generali to achieve the mission of the structure
- Ensure that the digital capabilities are developed accordingly to the digital vision and transformation roadmap
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Senior technical leader
- 8+ years experiences in web and mobile architecture
- Proven expertise in design and delivery of mobile apps
- Proven expertise in implementation and integration of CRM tools
- Proven expertise in AI technologies
- Technological degree, i.e. engineering or computer science
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Hands-on digital experience in financial services
- Experience working in a multinational environment