- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 02 Mar 18
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- EUR40000 - EUR70000 per annum
- Full time
Senior Analyst/Associate - Private Equity Fund based in Milan
Our client a leading European Private Equity fund is focused on industrial growth investing in companies driven by environmental trends
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- The candidate will be involved in all areas of the investment process including screening new investments, executing deals and monitoring portfolio companies;
- He/She will also support in marketing activities and participate to the origination efforts.
Profilo del Candidato
- Degree in Economics or Engineering and exceptional academics;
- 2 years' experience in fast-paced strategy consulting, investment banking or big 4 (transaction services) environments;
- solid analytical and modeling skills, capability to work independently, strong interpersonal skills;
- Italian mother tongue and fully proficiency in English, the latter ideally gained through some experience abroad. Additional languages will be well regarded, particularly German or French.
offerta di lavoro
Ottima opportunità di carriera.