Sales Manager – Asset Management – Wholesale (Italian speaker)
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Permanent, Full time
- Edmond de Rothschild (France) Succursale Italiana
- 15 Oct 18
Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management Italy is currently looking for a Sales Manager – Asset Management – Wholesale (Italian speaker) to join the dynamic team based in Milan.
As a conviction-driven investment house founded on the principle that wealth should serve to build the future, Edmond de Rothschild is an independent, family-controlled financial group specializing in Private Banking and Asset Management. This vision of wealth and the opportunities it brings for our clients result in pioneering, visionary, long-term investments.
Founded in 1953, the Group has been managed since 2015 by Ariane de Rothschild as President of the Executive Committee. The Group has €156 billion in assets under management, 2,660 employees and 27 sites worldwide as of end 2017. It is also active in corporate finance, private equity and fund administration.
Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management is positioned as a multi specialist firm. It builds on recognized areas of expertise such as equities (regional and thematic), bonds (credit, sovereign, investment grade, high yield, developed and emerging markets, and convertibles), infrastructure debt, asset allocation, overlay strategies and quantitative asset management. The group’s asset management division had EUR 65bn under management at December 31, 2017 and employed 440 people including 100 investment professionals.
The Sales Manager will be responsible among others, for the sales execution to main retail networks and private banks.
He / She provides the clients with her/his intricate experience in sales, relationship management and product know-how in the distribution of our investment solutions.
- Identify, contact and monitor current/potential clients via very regular road-shows, visits, calls and mailings
- Enhance relationships with existing retail networks
- Develop new client base
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a Sales position within a leading asset manager or investment bank
- You have a proven track record in covering a big retail network
- You have privileged access to some key clients
- You have strong academic and professional credentials
- You are a native level Italian speaker and speak fluently English (French will be a plus)
- You are curious, proactive and able to work in Team
- You are pragmatic and have strong analytical and relationship skills
- You are results oriented with an international mindset
- You have proven capabilities in public speaking
- You have a strong willingness to travel in Italy
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 1 November 2018.