Robotic Process Automation & Artificial Intelligence Intern
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. The Group Data and Digital Innovation has the mission of: * Defining the Group data & digital IT strategyGenerali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
The Group Data and Digital Innovation has the mission of:
- Defining the Group data & digital IT strategy and coordinating the transformation roadmap supporting the BUs;
- Developing digital capabilities within the Group to quickly spread new and established best practices;
- Defining the approach to digital IT transformation, and ensure the development of digital innovations (e.g. Apps, Web, Robotics, Blockchain, Tools WoW);
- Driving the consolidation of Group platforms to provide innovative services and enable strategic synergies (e.g. analytics platform).
- definition of Guidelines for RPA program both at local BU and central level;
- definition and optimization of the process assessment methodology;
- study the RPA ecosystem especially related to Artificial Intelligence components;
- analyse the Target Operating Model and the roles and responsibilities related to a specific RPA and AI adoption roadmap, both for the IT and for the business roles;
- support the organization of internal and external events (i.e workshops, internal presentations);
- support the organization in preparing RPA and AI related documentation and presentations.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree on Technical/Management topic (Management Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics are preferred);
- Proficiency on digital technologies and trends;
- Interest and passion for innovation and disruptive technologies;
- Basic knowledge of Business Process Re-engineering and Lean Six Sigma approach;
- Basic knowledge of Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Chatbots, Image Recognition and Text Analytics;
- Advanced English;
- Ability to work autonomously on assigned tasks;
- Good public speaking and presentation skills