Receptionist (based in Milan)
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Contract, Full time
- Edmond de Rothschild
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
Edmond de Rothschild Group is specialised in Private Banking and Asset Management. It also operates in the Corporate Finance, Private Equity and Fund Administration businesses.
We are currently looking to hire a Receptionist to join our team in Milan.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Your activities will include:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Near native/fluent in Italian and English
- Good working knowledge of French
- Flexibility is a plus, as this role may require working in shifts.
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 16 December 2017.